Get Your Offer in Minutes
Tell us a little about your car and get your offer. No waiting!
Trade-in your vehicle & save on a new car
- One major benefit to trading in your used car is you get a state tax credit when purchasing a new car.
- Reduce your monthly car payments by lowering the cost of your car with your trade-in.
- Supplementing your down payment with your trade-in vehicle gives you way more opportunities to unlock additional financing options.
- We do it all for you—from start to finish—so take selling your old car off the to-do list.
- Don’t worry; even if you still owe money on your current vehicle, we’ll take it off your hands. Your trade-in has a home with Certified AutoBrokers.
The risks of "for sale by owner"
If you want to sell your car privately, here are 8 things to consider:
- Constant contact from less than serious buyers who might just be looking to get you to lower your price.
- Potential for being scammed out of private information, including your email, phone, and address.
- Safety first? A potential buyer will want to test-drive your vehicle, make sure you’re ok with that.
- It could take a long time to sell your car, weeks, maybe even months.
- While you’re waiting for a buyer, you’re still paying taxes, loans, and car insurance.
- Liability, transfers, paperwork, making sure you don’t get any backlash after the final sale.
- Repairs needed? A private sale might require more of an investment than you can afford.
- After you spent time on a potential buyer, you might not even get the price you were asking.