Your privacy, safety & security is paramount
We strive to be 100% transparent about the policies that govern your use of our products and services. Learn more in detail below.
- Information you give us
- Contact information (e.g., name, mailing address, email address, or phone number). This may be your personal or professional contact information if you are a dealer.
- Information you provide in auction listings, including vehicle year, make, model, geographic location, vehicle identification number (“VIN”), and other vehicle-related information and/or information about any other products or services you may list or make available on, or in connection with, the Digital Services.
- Demographic, interests, and household information (e.g., age, gender, or education).
- Payment information for transactions made through the Digital Services (e.g., payment card number, expiration date, and billing information).
- Comments, photos, videos, and other content or information you choose to publish on the Digital Services or otherwise share with us, including photos of vehicles that may include license plate information.
- Information you provide when you choose to participate in surveys, polls, sweepstakes, contests, or promotions (including information about your participation in activities that may generate loyalty or rewards points).
- Location information, which may include precise location information when you permit the Digital Services to access device location. To prevent the collection of precise location information, please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or device manufacturer.
- Other information you may allow us to access through your device’s permissions settings, such as your contacts or address book.
- Transactional and activity information (e.g., data regarding listings, bids, requests, and other transaction-based content that you generate or derived from your activities)).
- Information you give us about others
- Information automatically collected
- Information about your computer, device, browser, and operating system (e.g., type, model, or version).
- Internet protocol (IP) address, which may be used to derive your general geographic area (e.g., city and country).
- Device identifiers (e.g., mobile advertising IDs).
- Information about your interactions with the Digital Services, including browsing activities and clickstream data that reflect the content you have accessed, clicked on or viewed.
- Information about how you accessed the Digital Services, including details about websites or apps visited immediately before or after accessing a Digital Service.
- Demographic, interests, and household information.
- Information about your interactions with email messages and other communications, such as whether you opened or forwarded the email or clicked on links contained in the email.
- Information we obtain from other sources
- Operators of third-party sites or apps, content distribution channels and platforms (e.g., Roku, Amazon Fire TV), voice-activated assistants (e.g., Amazon Alexa, Google Home), or other devices and technologies when you interact with our content, products, services, or ads available on those channels and platforms. The information we receive may include information about the content you view or access as well as your demographic information and information about your interests.
- Third-party data suppliers such as data aggregators, data resellers, public databases, and business partners. They may provide us with demographic information, information about your transactions, and other information that helps us learn about you and other users of the Digital Services.
- Social Media Platforms and similar services (“Social Media Platforms”). When you engage with our content or ads on Social Media Platforms, or interact with features on the Digital Services that contain content or features provided by Social Media Platforms (e.g., log in or sign in features or tools that allow you to share our content with others on Social Media Platforms), we may obtain information from Social Media Platforms, including your username, user ID, demographic information and other information, subject to the settings and privacy practices of the relevant Social Media Platform. We may obtain this information directly from the Social Media Platform or through plug-ins, integrations, or applications. Please keep in mind that operators of the Social Media Platforms may also gather information about your use of the Digital Services and their features and tools.
- To provide you with Digital Services. This includes:
- Processing your requests regarding the Digital Services and our products or services, including listing or placing a bid or offer on a listed vehicle or any other products or services, or your participation in a survey, sweepstakes, contest, promotion, event, or similar initiative. This also includes the publication and promotion of your listings and related content on other sites, apps, or digital properties operated within our family of companies and/or cooperating with third-party operators of sites, apps, and other digital properties for such publication and promotion.
- Providing customer assistance or technical support and solving problems or disputes relating to auctions or fee claims.
- Customizing content, providing recommendations, and enhancing the quality and your overall experience with the Digital Services, including by retaining your user preferences or presenting content in the most effective manner for the browser or device you use to access the Digital Services.
- Maintaining, operating, improving, and developing the Digital Services and related content, products, or services, including developing new products and features based on users’ interactions with the Digital Services.
- Learning about users of the Digital Services and analyzing how you and others interact with and respond to the Digital Services, including by measuring and optimizing usage, reliability, and performance, conducting market research, analyzing trends, and supporting our operations (e.g., for accounting, auditing, financial, legal or other purposes).
- To communicate with you. This includes:
- Sending you informational messages about the Digital Services (e.g., to confirm your listing or bid, and notify you of changes to a Digital Service).
- Delivering marketing or promotional communications, including offers or promotions about our or third parties products, services, or other initiatives.
- Responding to your questions or addressing your requests.
- Communicating with you about surveys, sweepstakes, contests, promotions, or events.
- Sellers, Other Users, and Third Parties. If you transact with another user or a third party in connection with an auction or other feature made available on or in connection with the Digital Service (such as commenting), we share your personal information with the seller, other user(s), or third party to facilitate the transaction you requested. If there are subsequent issues with the transaction such as a dispute, we may also share your information to help resolve the issue.
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We work closely with affiliates and subsidiaries within the Hearst family of companies with whom we share your information as necessary or appropriate to operate the Digital Services.
- Service Providers. In connection with the operation and provision of the Digital Services, we engage various third parties to provide services or handle transactions on our behalfs, such as payment card processing, email distribution, list processing, postal mailing, cloud computing, analytics, digital content performance measurement, ad serving, and managing sweepstakes, contests, promotions or events. These service providers use the information we provide to them as necessary or appropriate for the performance of their services.
- Advertisers, Advertising- and Marketing-Related Service Providers and Partners. We may provide your information to advertisers, advertising agencies, ad networks, ad exchanges, marketing businesses, technology vendors, and other entities that create, deliver and assess advertising or marketing campaigns, including interest-based ads.
- Content Measurement Companies. We and third parties seek to measure the performance of content across the internet, including on Digital Services. We may include third-party measurement software in the Digital Services to enable market research or to measure digital and video content consumption.
- Social Media Platforms. If you interact with social media widgets, share content using social media share buttons, or access features of the Digital Services that contain content or features provided by Social Media Platforms, the relevant Social Media Platforms may collect information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the Social Media Platforms that you engage with as we are not responsible for their privacy practices.
- Business Partners. We may provide your information to business partners including, without limitation, joint marketing partners and content sponsors, for various purposes. For example, we may partner with a third party to offer products on a co-branded, co-sponsored, or cross-promotional basis that involves the sharing of information. These initiatives may be offered on Digital Services or on other media.
- Other Parties When Required by Law or As Necessary to Protect Our Rights. We may share your information as we believe is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce, or defend our legal rights, the privacy or safety of our employees, users of the Digital Services or other individuals and entities, or to comply with or enforce applicable industry standards, law or legal process, including responding to court orders, warrants, subpoenas and other requests from public and government authorities.
- Corporate Transactions. We reserve the right to transfer any of the information we have about you to proceed with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party, such as in the event of a merger, acquisition or other disposition, or in connection with a bankruptcy reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation.
- With Your Consent or Otherwise at Your Direction. In addition, we may share your information with third parties when you consent to or request such sharing.
- The Digital Services include Content that is derived in whole or in part from content or materials supplied and owned by Certified AutoBrokers Inc, Certified AutoBrokers Inc’s licensors, or third parties. As between Certified AutoBrokers Inc and you, Certified AutoBrokers Inc owns all rights, title and interest in and to the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, patents, and all other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world associated with the Digital Services and Content except, if applicable, with respect to your User Content (as defined below).
- You acknowledge Certified AutoBrokers Inc’s valid intellectual and proprietary property rights in the Digital Services and Content and that your use of the Digital Services is limited to accessing, viewing, and downloading of the Digital Services and Content, as authorized by Certified AutoBrokers Inc. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to convey to you any right, title or interest into such intellectual and proprietary property rights or to the Digital Services or Content, or to any portion thereof, except for the limited rights expressly granted herein.
- You may not either directly or through the use of any computer, tablet, phone, or other devices (each a “Device”) or other means (including the use of a browser, software, program, or code), remove, alter, interfere with or circumvent (i) any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices marked on the Digital Services or Content, or (ii) any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection or access control measure associated with the Digital Services or Content. You may not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile, or reverse engineer any part of the Digital Services (including any code used in any software) or Content.
- You may not either directly or through the use of a device or other means copy, download, stream, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, perform, display, sell, transmit or retransmit the Digital Services or Content unless expressly permitted by Certified AutoBrokers Inc in writing. You may not incorporate the Digital Services or Content into, or stream or retransmit the Digital Services or Content via, any hardware or software application or make the Digital Services or any Content available via frames or in-line links, and you may not otherwise surround or obfuscate the Digital Services or Content with any third-party content, materials or branding. You may also not use any software robots, spiders, crawlers, or other data gathering or extraction tools, whether automated or manual, to access, acquire, copy, monitor, scrape or aggregate the Digital Services, Content, or any portion thereof. You may not knowingly or intentionally take any action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on Digital Services or its servers and infrastructures.
- You may not build a business, in whole or in part, resell, redistribute, recirculate or make any other commercial use of, or create derivative works or materials utilizing any portion of the Digital Services (including any code used in any software) or Content, whether or not for profit.
- To the extent we make the Digital Services or Content available to you via a widget, embedded player, or other technology that allows you to embed or stream Content on or to another online service, you may not modify, enhance, remove, interfere with, or otherwise alter in any way any portion of such technology, any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection or access control measure associated with Content.
- You are prohibited from disabling, modifying, interfering with or otherwise circumventing any technology to view the Digital Services or Content without: (i) displaying visibly both Content and all surrounding elements and (ii) having full access to all functionality permitting viewing of Content, including, without limitation, all video quality and display functionality, and interactive or click-through functionality.
- No Criminal or Unlawful Conduct. You may only use the Digital Services and Content (including any information contained therein) for lawful purposes, in accordance with this Agreement, applicable laws and regulations, and obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party. You may not encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- Your Materials Must be Lawful and Appropriate. You may not store, upload, post, transmit or otherwise distribute or facilitate the distribution of any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, indecent, invasive of another person’s privacy, or otherwise inappropriate User Content or other material or information of any kind, including, without limitation, any images or other material of a sexual nature, harmful to minors in any way, or that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability. You recognize that storing, distributing, or transmitting unlawful User Content, material or information could expose you to criminal and/or civil liability.
- Content Posted by You Must be Yours. You may not store, upload, post, transmit or otherwise distribute or facilitate the distribution of User Content, material, or information that is fraudulent or infringes the rights of any third party, including without limitation, patent, trademark, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights. You agree that if a third-party claims that User Content, material, or information you have posted on or contributed to the Digital Services is unlawful, you will bear the burden of establishing that it is lawful. You understand and agree that all User Content, material, or information publicly posted or privately transmitted on or through the Digital Services are the sole responsibility of the sender, not Certified AutoBrokers Inc, and that you are responsible for all User Content, material, or information you upload, publicly post or otherwise transmit to or through the Digital Services. If we become aware that any of our users have infringed the proprietary rights of any third party, we may take steps to terminate that User’s access to our Digital Services. If any third party provides you compensation or other value for your User Content, you are responsible for making any appropriate or required disclosures regarding such compensation or other value.
- No Collection of Personal Information from Others. You may not, through manual or automated means, collect, harvest, gather, assemble or store personal information about other Users of the Digital Services (including their email addresses or other contact information) without their explicit consent. You may not use any such information to transmit or facilitate the transmission of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email, chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation. You agree not to send, create, or reply to so-called mailbombs (i.e., emailing copies of a single message to many users, or sending large or multiple files or messages to a single user with malicious intent) or engage in spamming (i.e., unsolicited emailing for business or other purposes) or undertake any other activity which may adversely affect the operation or enjoyment of the Digital Services by any other User or a third party, including placing malware on the Digital Services.
- No Bullying, Impersonation, or Interference. You may not use the Digital Services to threaten, abuse, harass, or invade the privacy of any other User or third party. You may not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your professional or other affiliation with Certified AutoBrokers Inc or with any other person or entity. You may not restrict, inhibit or interfere with any other User or a third party from using or enjoying the Digital Services.
- No System Abuse. You may not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate the distribution of a software virus or any other computer code that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of the Digital Services, any other online services, or to obtain unauthorized access to the Digital Services or Content or any data or other information of any third party. You may not interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Digital Services.
- No Violations of Security Systems. You are prohibited from using the Digital Services to compromise the security or tamper with or gain unauthorized access to, the Digital Services, Content, online accounts, or any other computer systems, resources, or networks. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools, malware, or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of systems security, Certified AutoBrokers Inc reserves the right to release your details to relevant third parties, law enforcement, and/or governmental authorities in order to assist them in resolving security incidents.
- No Transmission of Fraudulent Funds. In the course of sending payments, whether to us or to Sellers, you shall not transmit what we believe to be potentially fraudulent funds.
- No Violation of Payment Card Rules. You shall not use your user account or the Digital Services in a manner that we, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or any other electronic funds transfer network reasonably believes to be an abuse of the card system or a violation of card association or network rules.
- Cooperation. You must not refuse to cooperate in any investigation or refuse to provide confirmation of your identity or any information you provide to use.
- No Circumvention. You may not circumvent any Certified AutoBrokers Inc determinations about your user account such as temporary or indefinite suspensions or other account holds, limitations, or restrictions, including, but not limited to, engaging in the following actions: attempting to open a new or additional user account(s) when an account has been restricted, suspended or otherwise limited; opening new or additional user accounts using information that is not your own (e.g. name, address, email address, etc.); or using someone else’s user account.
- Terminate this Agreement, limit your user account, and/or close or suspend your user account, immediately and without penalty to us;
- Refuse to provide the Digital Services to you in the future;
- Limit your access to your user account or any of Digital Services, including limiting your ability to pay with any of the payment methods linked to your User account;
- Update inaccurate information you provided us; or
- Take legal action against you.
Financial PolicyWhat? Does Certified AutoBrokers Inc. do with your personal information? Why? Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. What? The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and credit scores
- In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Certified AutoBrokers Inc. chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
- For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus.
- For our marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you.
- If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing at (716) 773-2747 or [email protected].
- complete an application with us
- apply for a loan
$500 Down PromotionThe promotion of $500 down and payments as low as $199 per month is available at our dealership on select vehicles and is subject to credit approval. This offer may not be combined with any other offers or incentives and is limited to available inventory. Tax, title, license, and other fees are not included in the advertised price and may be additional. The terms and conditions of this promotion are subject to change without notice.
Please note that the advertised payment does not include taxes and fees and that the final payment and interest rate may vary based on credit score and other factors. The dealer reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time.
This promotion is not intended for customers who have a current lease or financing with the dealership or its affiliates. Additionally, this offer may not be available to customers in certain states or municipalities.
To find out more about this promotion and to see if you qualify, please sign up to redeem your voucher online or call to speak with a sales representative at our dealership. We look forward to helping you find the vehicle of your dreams at a price you can afford."
It is important to note that all promotions and offers are subject to change and availability. The dealership will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided is accurate and up to date. However, the dealership cannot guarantee the availability of the vehicles or the terms and conditions of the promotion at the time of purchase.